When using the Mvlacquer website in any way or form, we understand that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of Mvlacquer.com and understand that you are bound by these predetermined terms.
- The Mvlacquer website serves to offer an online platform to allow the sale and purchase of merchandise and items created or associated and registered to the Mvlacquer brand.
- The services offered through Mvlacquer.com, their sale and purchase, and the entire transaction involved in the process shall be governed by the Terms of Offer for Sale and the general Terms and Conditions employed by Mvlacquer which customers and visitors must abide by.
- The customers must surgery, before placing their order, the locations facilitated by the delivery system of Mvlacquer. Any deliveries required to be made outside of the designated Mvlacquer delivery locations cannot be held liable against Mvlacquer.
Eligibility of User
- The customer must be over the age of eighteen (18) to be eligible to make transactions through Mvlacquer on their own behalf. minors can, however, avail the services with the help of their parent, legal guardian, or an adult.
- Any users suspended or banned from Mvlacquer.com are also not eligible to receive services or use the website.
- Mvlacquer reserves the right to refuse their services to a customer and retrieve their right to access the services offered by the website and terminate their account if they do not comply with the existing terms and policies displayed on the website.
- Users cannot purchase or sell existing accounts.
User Account, Password, Security
- You may only access and obtain the services offered by Mvlacquer by registering and signing up to the Mvlacquer website.
- to create an account, you must provide the website with the relevant user information and can login either using an Mvlacquer ID and password, or through Facebook, Gmail, or any other means permitted by the website such as a phone number.
- It is entirely the responsibility of the user to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and activity of their Mvlacquer account. You must agree to immediately inform Mvlacquer if there is some suspicious activity or unauthorized use being conducted through your account that is not directly the result of your actions.
- please ensure that you report such activity to Mvlacquer as soon as possible and make a practice of logging out at the end of each session at the Mvlacquer website, or else Mvlacquer cannot be held liable for any damage or loss incurred due to your failure of keeping your account secure.
- ensure that the information provided by you is true, accurate, complete, and is updated whenever changed. Mvlacquer has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the website if you are suspected to be using inaccurate personal information or imitating another individual.
- You must agree to use only the Mvlacquer website interface to access its products and avil its services and will not use any other means or methods to access them.
- You must agree to not impersonate or imitate another individual or entity.
- You must agree not participate in any activities that disrupt the transactions or the operations of the Mvlacquer website including the use of malicious software or devices.
- You must agree to not attempt to gain unauthorized access to parts of the website that have been fended off through illegitimate means.
- You must agree to not back track or trace the location or transaction of any individual utilizing the services through the website or try and reveal the personal information of any of the users registered on Mvlacquer.com.
- You must agree not to try and access or use personal information, including addresses, names, and login information, of other users to gain personal benefit or cause the other party harm.
- You must agree to not cause harm to the website, its systems, and resources.
- You must agree to not try to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Mvlacquer website.
- If the customer wishes to cancel their order, they are requested to immediately contact Mvlacquer via Viber at +9607907275 or call directly at +9607907275 as soon as possible. We, at Mvlacquer, will try our very best to stop the order from going through.
- However, if the product has already left our shores and has been shipped out to you, as is our goal to ensure that you receive your ordered products as soon as possible, it would not be possible for us to cancel the order then.
- If Mvlacquer suspects any fraudulent or malicious activity associated with any order, Mvlacquer reserves the right to cancel that order and report to the relevant authorities.